Day Seven: Four turn offs.
- Passive Aggression. Either have the courage and conviction to say what's on your mind or keep it to yourself.
- Close talkers. Respect the personal space people.
- Apathy. I don't understand people who are indifferent to the world and people around them. I don't understand people who don't vote.
- Debbie Downers. You know those people who are never happy. I hate that.
And because I'm a day late with Day Seven and it would suck to end on a negative note (and because I really want to finish this series), how about we do Day Eight today too?
Day Eight: Three Turn Ons.
- Passion. Whether it's a love for art, food, football or Star Wars, I love a person who pursues that which they love wholeheartedly and with passion.
- A good appetite. I love to eat. I love people who love to eat, too. Picky eaters and "I'll just have a salad" people make me sad. I feel like they're missing so much. I love people who love a great meal and like to try new restaurants.
- A sense of humor. Who doesn't like to laugh?