* Gnomeo & Juliet, really? Have we exhausted all better ideas for children's movies than that? Sad.
* My husband does laundry. I absolutely adore this about him.
* Does anyone else think that being anti-Valentine's Day has become more cliché than Valentine's Day itself? I can't help but roll my eyes every time I hear someone say it's a "Hallmark Holiday." What holiday isn't commercialized? Weeks before every St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas you can find aisles of candy, cards and decorations devoted to the holiday at every store - yet none of these holidays is singled out for hatred. I can understand not buying into the commercialized hype of Valentine's Day but what's so bad about a holiday that celebrates love? I think people just like being on the "Valentine's Day Sucks" bandwagon.
* Polenta and grits - same thing, different name, right?
* I'm still laughing over this one: A company contacted me and wanted me to feature their product on my blog because they thought my blog was "a great resource for information on healthy eating and living." HA! Have they read my blog? Did they see what I made for the Super Bowl? Pre-pregnancy, did I not talk at length for my love of booze, Diet Coke and Starbucks? Have I not made it clear that I haven't seen the inside of my gym in weeks? I think they might want to do a little more research (say, read the blogs they target) before asking to place their products. I sure did appreciate the laugh though.
* I usually love Glee but I wasn't a fan of the post-Super Bowl episode. Boring. I need more Kurt. And Sue. And less football plot nonsense.
* The library delivered Black Heels to Tractor Wheels yesterday. I've already read everything posted to the blog, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Is anyone else excited to read the end of the Pioneer Woman - Marlboro Man love story?