five on friday: birthday wish list edition

My birthday is at the end of the month and Brian has been asking for a list of gift ideas for weeks. (Isn't he the best?) I usually insist that I don't need a thing but this year, I've got a list. Maybe because we didn't exchange Christmas presents or because I've been focusing on house purchases lately, but I had no problem coming up with a few things I might like for my birthday this year. I thought rather than just email him links to what I like, I'd post the list here and send him to the blog. (He never reads.) Maybe you'll find something to add to your list, too!

It just so happens I had five things on the list so why not make it a five on friday post ? {this list is in no particular order B, ignore the numbers}

...one...

Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Pendant Necklace, found here.  I love the black onyx and the chalcedony colors.

...two...


It's time for a new iPhone.  My 4s is out of storage room and I can't upgrade to the new operating system because I don't have room for the download.  That means I can't get any of the fun new apps. And I need more picture storage.  Blaire's cuteness cannot be contained by 16gigs.  A 32gig 5s or 5c would be great. 

...three...
I can't think of a better way to spend naptime this spring than on this lounge chair next to the pool.  You can find it here, B.  (And if you wanted to bring drinks on a tray while I'm lounging, that would be swell too.)

...four...
Source
 Yep, I want dishes for my birthday. If that makes me old, so be it. I've been wanting to start a collection of Delamere by Spode for some time. A set of 8 plates would be a good start to my collection. (Found here.)

...five...

 
A clutch is terribly impractical for a woman whose (giant) bag is typically overflowing wtih sippy cups and extra diapers or legal files. But the heart wants what the heart wants.  I love this simple gold clutch by Lilly Pulitzer. 
 
So there you go, B.  I'd be thrilled to receive any one of these things for my birthday.  And most importantly, don't forget the cake!  xo
 
Happy Friday everyone! 
 

3 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello from the link up! Loving your wish list! Hope you find some of these goodies with a cute bow on top when your Special Day arrives! :) Have a fab weekend!!

Tiffany Mendenhall said...

Awesome list! I love KS. Have you signed up for their emails? She sends coupons on all the time. And that gold iphone...swoon. My mom has it and I love it.

Nat said...

Love this list! I just got the 5c with 32gb and it's amazing. I have no idea if the phone does anything different than my 4s but I know that I don't have to delete photos hundreds every week because I'm out of storage! Well worth it. We need new everyday dishes and a vacuum- I told my husband to pick one for mother's day- so glamourous right?!